Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I entered a blog contest from Keri Doolittle Photography you can find her website here - http://keridoo.blogspot.com She wanted you to post a picture of the town you live in. " Where I come from". I didn't win, but it was fun to do. My sister won!

My picture:

Salem, is capitol of Oregon, and in the heart of the Willamette Valley. This particular vineyard is just 5 miles from my house. All along the valley there are hillsides dotted with grape fields for many different wineries.

Photobucket

And have to admit, Barb's is better!

This is a picture of a building at the Willamette University located in
downtown Salem. It is the oldest college in Oregon ( Founding date Feb 1st 1842).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those pics are both beautiful!!!! They make me want to go there! Great job and congrats to your sister on winning!