Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. The crispness in the air, the color of the leaves. My sister and I have been looking for little cool spots downtown to take some pictures. We met for lunch with Drew in tow. I knew he would lose interest and not want to sit there for pictures. So we had been at a thrift store. And for 0.75$, he was putty in my hands. This is what it takes.

bribe

An ugly superhero shirt that is 2x to big......

And this is what I got

4 flickr bw

4 flickr

1a flikr

2 flickr bw

5 flickr

3 flickr

3 comments:

Belchlos said...

These are the cutest pics. I can just picture Drew running every time the camera comes out!

Jennifer said...

What 3 year old little boy wouldn't want that shirt! It's got all the cool guys on it!

Love every one of the pics. Great work, once again!

Rebecca said...

TOTALLY WORTH IT! Way to sucker him in!